Are looking for a guest speaker on marriage, relationships, or personal growth and discipleship? Chuck speaks from a spiritual and therapeutic perspective with Godly wisdom, engaging humor, memorable insight, and personal stories.
Chuck is a marriage counselor with an office in Lakewood, Colorado, and a Divorce Busting coach who helps couples avoid common relationship pitfalls — or make the climb back out of them. He has cheered thousands of courageous couples on through the fear and isolation of strained or broken relationships and back to a secure, joy-filled union. Chuck and his wife Jan have applied these same skills successfully since they met on a blind date and quickly married 31 years ago – and they often speak together!
A licensed professional counselor, Chuck holds a Master in Professional Counseling from Colorado Christian University. His book, Marriage Recall, 52 Weekly Reminders On How To Love During The Everyday Of Life, is a compilation of real-life situations that he addresses with simple, perspective-shifting solutions, pulling back the curtain for a peek into effective couples counseling.
Recommendation - Pastor Brett Crimmel
To whom it may concern,
I have the tremendous privilege to recommend to you Chuck Fallon for your next speaking engagement. As a pastor, I am always looking for engaging speakers that I trust personally and can trust professionally with my congregation. And Chuck is that man for me. He has the ability to connect with people inside the church and draw in spiritual seekers in a very unique way.
Chuck is one of those rare counselors who are both good one-on-one and in front of large audiences. Chuck uses those talents to connect quickly with people, get them laughing, and drive home the point. The icing on the cake is his great personality, filled with warmth and genuine caring. Chuck has the ability to translate his ideas into clear concepts that not only educate but engage his clients. He is a phenomenal counselor and speaker.
One topic I would highly recommend bringing in Chuck to speak to your group about is relationships and marriage. His insight into what makes communication work – and not work – is worth the cost of the event! Chuck’s book, Marriage Recall, is a great tool for people to take with them and work towards the relationship God has for them!
In His shadow,
Brett Crimmel, Lead Pastor
Recommendation - Curt & Natelle Brown
We have know Chuck Fallon as a friend and marriage ministry colleague for more than ten years. It is with great respect and pleasure that we highly recommend him as a marriage counselor, educator, and speaker.
When speaking to groups, Chuck Fallon blends knowledge, personal experiences, and humor to both educate and entertain. A few years ago, we were blessed to sponsor and attend his sold-out Steps to a Better Place dinners for 50 couples. All attendees learned laughed, and thoroughly enjoyed these date nights!
We can confidently say when Chuck Fallon speaks, couples listen!
Curt and Natelle Brown
Co-Authors – 10 Great Dates Before You Say, “I Do”
Recommendation - Rev. Jim Walters
I am delighted to commend to you Mr. Chuck Fallon as a motivational speaker and marriage instructor.
He is a delightful communicator who blends together life stories, wisdom principles and heartfelt humor in such a sway that always connects to his audience.
He has spoken for us to venues of nearly 1,000 people, and has consistently received many accolades for his content (from the congregation) and also high marks from me (for not going overtime). As a speaker, he is a consummate professional.
Although not limited to marriage issues, his forte is understanding timeless truths, equipping ordinary couples to apply those truths for their own benefit.
I commend Chuck Fallon to you heartily,
Former Senior Pastor of Bear Valley Church
Director of Servants of Christ International
- MOPS Convention Workshop Speaker – Denver, Colorado
- Toastmaster’s Regional Contest – Denver, Colorado – Second Place
- Relationship Series – Light & Life Community Church – Lakewood, Colorado
- Relationship Series – Bear Creek Presbyterian Church – Lakewood, Colorado
- Southern Gables Church Couple’s Banquet – Littleton, Colorado
- Steps To A Better Place Dinners – Lakewood, Colorado
- Colorado Services District Conference – Keystone, Colorado
- Bear Valley Church Marriage Retreat – Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Men’s Retreat – Conifer Community Church
- Couples Coffee Monthly Workshops – Bear Valley Church – Lakewood, Colorado
- Valentine’s Event – Southwest Assembly of God – Lakewood, Colorado
- Family Jamboree Couples Workshop – Southwest Assembly of God – Lakewood, Colorado
- Marriage Retreat – Colby Wesleyan Church – Westcliffe, Colorado
- Frequent Guest Speaker – Biblical relationships
- Bear Valley Church – Lakewood, Colorado
- Faith Mountain Church – Lakewood, Colorado
- First Baptist Church of Golden – Golden, Colorado
- Forefront Church – Lakewood, Colorado