The Strong or Silent Club (SOS) is for the man who knows his marriage is in trouble, but doesn’t know what to do about it.
He might be hurt, angry or confused. He might even be separated and alone in his pain. He can talk about sports, work, and hunting with his friends, but not this. This is too shameful. He might turn to something unhealthy to ease the pain, making the shame grow even more.
The SOS Club offers hope. I have been a marriage coach and a licensed counselor in private practice for over 15 years. Helping couples in crisis and men overcome addiction is an ongoing privilege. But my strongest credential is this – I have been there: My marriage in trouble, not knowing what to do about it; Isolated in addiction displaying as anger. So very tired and alone. Overwhelmed.
Why a group with other men?
- Lower Cost. The SOS Club meets for 9 hours over six weeks for $349 compared to $900 or more for individual counseling, offering a significant counseling experience at a greatly reduced rate.
- Wider Reach. If you were hanging off a cliff, would you rather have a rope or a net? A rope offers a single lifeline. A net offers multiple lifelines – a group synergy that works to hold each SOS member up.
- Higher Value. We often wrestle with our own issues because defenses are up. But when we see another man wrestle with the exact same issues, we’re often able to offer ideas and insight that helps him, the group at large, and even ourselves! I’ve seen this in action and it’s my favorite reason for joining other courageous men.
Why is there a mandatory One-on-One Telephone Session?
- We’ll get to know each other. When you walk into the first SOS Club meeting you’ll have a friend in the room, and you’ll know I’m excited you’re part of this.
- We’ll build clear expectations. You get to ask your questions about me and the SOS Club. I’ll hear about you and your situation. We’ll go over the ground rules that will help make the experience rewarding.
- We’ll decide together. If the SOS Club is a good fit we’ll talk about registration. If not, for whatever reason, we’ll talk about how I can help you move forward toward your goals.
Don’t wait any longer. Join me in the SOS Club, a six-week experience that will give you hope and a solid plan to restore your marriage.
Dates and Times:
This current Fall Group is underway. Use the Contact Chuck option below for future group information.
- Begins on Next Start Date in Lakewood, Colorado
- Meets each Day TBD for six weeks and at Time TBD
- $35 – One 45-minute One-on-One Telephone Session with Chuck in a private call about your needs and goals.
- $349 – Six 1.5 hour sessions totaling 9 hours as part of the SOS Club, compared to $900 or more for individual counseling.
Are you Ready? Contact Chuck to chat about being one of the ten men who want to get real. Really real.